- Public Sector- Are you interested in developing solutions for community that can inﬂuence policy and decision making?
- Private Sector– A chance to meet some of the most innovative minds in the community sector, and spark new business streams and potential CSR opportunities across Northern Ireland.
- Charities– How can we equip our charities, who are used to working with limited resources, with new skills to drive new projects and ideas?
- Education– Social Innovation and new approaches oﬀers opportunities across education, and we’ll have inspirational thinkers sharing their stories throughout.
- Social Enterprises– an exciting opportunity to learn and meet from some of the most innovative social enterprises from across Europe.
- Entrepreneurs– a chance to learn how social responsibility has helped our speakers build great things.
- Collaborators– underpinning FuSIon Fest is the chance to come together to solve challenges, meet and hear from diﬀerent disciplines in a relaxed and open setting